user experience design
As a User Experience Design intern at MINDBODY, I was involved in exciting projects that engaged my creative problem solving skills.
As a member of the Creative User Experience Team (CRUX), I gained an incredible amount of insight into the interconnected processes involved in product development and what it takes to continuously evolve a product with a strong consideration and empathy for the user.
I worked closely with Product Managers, Engineers, QA and fellow designers to ensure the user experience is considered throughout the whole product development process. With an integrated design process and development cycle, I learned to adhere to the Agile/SCRUM Process while working closely with the developers. Some of my roles included:
- Collaborating on the MINDBODY App, designing intuitive and delightful workflows for both iOS and Android–with strong consideration for Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design.
- Assisting the implementation of Autolayout for the MB Express App–this included communicating with developers to understand constraints while seeking to create the most delightful and intuitive user experience across all device sizes.
- Preparing an extensive Pattern Library for the MINDBODY App.
- Following an iterative design process including wireframing, prototypes and creating and exporting deliverables.
- Creating final visual designs and UI assets for development.
Tools & Skills